|1. Is this Raffle limited to a particular Rotary district?|
This Raffle is global. For any Rotarian or non-Rotarian who wishes to attend Melbourne 2023 Rotary International Convention.
2. When is the Raffle draw?
Raffle draw will be done on the 29th April 2023.
3. How are the Raffle tickets sold?
Raffle tickets are sold online on the website of Rotary eClub One.
4. Can I purchase hard tickets?
Hard tickets are only sold in Colorado. We do not sell hard tickets outside Colorado, USA.
5. If I purchase a ticket online, what do I receive? Do I receive a ticket?
Yes, as you make the payment, you will receive an e-ticket with the ticket
number which is approved by the regulators, Colorado. This ticket number is the Raffle ticket number which will be used during the draw.
6. When will ticket sales stop?
The ticket sales will be stopped by noon on 29th April 2023.
7. What is the drawing location?
Raffle draw will take place on 29th April 2023, at 5.00 pm at 2000 Buchtel Blvd Denver CO 80210.
8. What happens if I lose my ticket?
Please contact us on our email email@example.com. This is dedicated helpline email for questions or for advice regarding lost tickets
9. Are the rules regarding the raffle provided to purchasers?
Yes, the rules will be provided both online and with hardcopy sales if applicable.
10. How will the winner be informed?
The winner will be informed by email, WhatsApp, telephone, and Mail.
11. What will happen if the Melbourne Rotary International Convention 2023 is delayed / cancelled, or if I am not able to travel to Melbourne and use my prize for any reason, e.g. I have already bought my ticket or because of sickness etc.
If the convention is delayed / cancelled , or if the winner is unable to travel to Melbourne in 2023 the raffle prize will roll over to the next Rotary International Convention.
12. The first prize – air ticket to Melbourne, please explain.
1 Economy class ticket from any part of the world, (where the winner lives) to
Melbourne, Australia. The ticket will be for arrival in Melbourne 1 day prior to the international convention and will include Rotary International convention registration for 1 person.
13. The second prize – Hotel stay, please explain.
Hotel stay in a double room including breakfast. Arrival day will be one day prior to the convention date & the check-out will be the day following close of the convention.
14. The third prize – Dinner for 2 at the Rotary eClub One Annual Dinner – Please
You and your guest will be welcomed to the Rotary eClub One dinner where you will be greeted by the members and get to know how a truly global Rotary club works. You will enjoy a 3-course meal with complimentary drinks at an evening to remember.
15. What are the 20 consolation prizes?
The consolation prizes will be a range of souvenirs from Rotary eClub One and will include Rotary and Non-Rotary related prizes.
16. What happens if I am unable to travel on the specified date, can I give my prize to a friend?
Yes, it is your prize, and you will be able to pass it to someone who can attend the convention / dinner in your place. Alternatively you can opt to have the cost of your prize converted to Rotary Foundation recognition points.