Club Membership - Join US
Rotary eClub One is open to anyone who wants to join Rotary or transfer from another Rotary club. We meet entirely on the internet in our clubhouse. We do not have a physical location meeting place as other clubs. Our club was the very first eClub within Rotary International. If you join us, be prepared to be active in the club and all we do.
To be a member of the Rotary eClub One means...
- You are committed to the personal ethic of Service Above Self, The Four-Way Test, and support the Object of Rotary.
- You will accept tasks, responsibilities and serve on committees within the Club.
- You agree to participate in the weekly forums.
- You accept that all club programs, forums, business, and communications are conducted in English.
- You are willing to make financial contributions to support club projects ,Club Foundation, the District Foundation and The Rotary Foundation.
- You are prepared to pay current dues of US$100/quarter to support the operating costs of Rotary eClub One, Rotary and District Dues. ( New Generation /Young Professionals members and those who are former Rotaractors are on a separate dues structure).
- You are required to donate $100.00 to the Rotary Foundation every year. the Foundation Chair will contact you to setup your account or transfer your account to our club.
- You accept that, for the purpose of Rotary administration, you will be considered a member in good standing of District 5450, Colorado USA, although residing in a State or Province of your own country.
- You have regular access to the Internet and the skills necessary.
- The minimum requirement service requirement is 12 hours per quarter .
- You are to never allow anyone to enter the Club House either by giving your password or sharing your computer. This would breach the confidentiality laws in the United States and some other countries.
- You are required to open a MyRotary account [https://www.rotary.org/myrotary] upon admission to the Club.
For current Rotarians, Rotary eClub One adds additional requirements including, written references from your current club president, and One (1) current Rotarian who will vouch for the applicant. You must be in good standing with your club.
A statement from the applicant on why you want to join an eClub.
Please fill out the application below. Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted appropriately.Rotary eClub One Makeup