Rotary eClub One is a true worldwide Rotary Club:
· The Club accepts members from any country in the world. Our members come from over 14 countries.
· The Club is open to anyone who wants to join Rotary or transfer from another Rotary club.
· The Club language is English.
· The meetings are held online.
· Our Club was the very first eClub within Rotary International.
Requirements to members:
1. You are committed to the personal ethic of Service Above Self, The Four-Way Test, and support the Object of Rotary. You can come from any country in the world.
2. You must reach the minimum attendance fixed by the Board.
3. You will accept tasks, responsibilities and serve on committees within the Club.
4. You shall pay dues, as determined by the Board, to support the operating costs of the Club, the District and Rotary International. At present times, the dues are 100 USD per quarter.
5. You are willing to make financial contributions to support club projects.
6. You agree to contribute a minimum of USD 100 a year to The Rotary Foundation.
We need a statement from any applicant on why you want to join our Club.
For current Rotarians, Rotary eClub One adds additional requirements, such as written references from your current club president, and one current Rotarian who will vouch for the applicant. You must be in good standing with your club.
Please fill out the application below. Your application will be reviewed, and you will be contacted appropriately.